Safe for all purposes
Our trucks are stocked with new parts and new equipment to serve your needs on site day or night. We can test your water, then repair/build equipment to serve your specific needs right away.
Get the exact water treatment you need
We will come out to your residence or business, test your water, and review all options to provide you with the best answer to your specific water needs.
Service and installation of these products and more:
- Jet and Irrigation Pumps
- Pressure or bladder tanks
- Water softeners
- AIO (all in one) units for non-chemical additive treatment of iron and sulfur removal (rotten egg smell). No chemicals to add, no chlorine, no potassium permanganate.
° Zeolite resin – Softener resin
° Zeoprep Media – Iron/Sulfur removal media
° Tannin resin – Tannic Acid (yellow water) removal
° Standard Carbon or Catalytic Carbon and rock – For Chlorine/Sulfur removal
- Reverse osmosis (drinking water systems)—installation, service, repair, general maintenance
- Thermax (oven baked) city resin (chlorine resistant) and more
- Membrane and yearly filter changes and tank maintenance
- Well head repair and drop piping
- Emergency situations
- Overall system maintenance and inspections
- Well chlorination
- Aerator service—draining and cleaning of tank – cleaning of sprayers
- Standard service call includes checking of pump and switch, yearly bladder tank air pressure check, water softener maintenance and basic overall system inspection
Don’t let your water get like this!
Yearly Maintenance Includes The Following In-Depth Check Of Your Entire System:
- Check pump, pressure switch and switch line
- Pressure tank—flush and air pressure test
- Water softener—clock settings/gears. all connections, brine tank cleaning (salt turns to mush over time in bottom of tank and will not dissolve) test water for softness and clarity
- Chlorination pump—rubber seals, lines, injector, foot valve, chlorine tank
- Reverse osmosis—filters, connections, membrane (TDS reading) flush tank and add air
- Flush water heater (if applicable)